Welcome to the OS Generators site!
New to the website? Need HTML? You're in the right place. To get started, choose a generator from the list to the right of this page and follow the instructions on the page to quickly create HTML tables for your dynasty updates at Operation Sports. If you don't understand some of the features on the site be sure to check out the Frequently Asked Questions section below.
If you have any questions, concerns, comments or ideas please join our discord group.
- New NBA team added: Brooklyn Nets (3/7/17)
- New NFL teams added: Los Angeles Chargers, Los Angeles Rams (3/7/17)
- New NHL teams added: Arizona Coyotes, Vegas Golden Knights (3/7/17)
- A new generator has been added for NCAAFB: All Americans (12/16/11)
- A new generator has been added for NBA: Power Rankings (12/16/11)
- A new generator has been added for NBA: Matchup Review (12/16/11)
- A new generator has been added for NFL: Power Rankings (10/27/11)
- A new generator has been added for NCAAFB: Top 25 Weekly Scoreboard (10/13/11)
- The Winnipeg Jets have been added to the NHL team list. (10/8/11)
- A new generator has been added for NFL: Weekly Scoreboard (9/8/11)
- Corrected mistake where "3rd Down Conversion" was spelled incorrectly in NFL boxscores. (3/7/17)
- Fixed issue with MLB and NHL draft recap tables where team column wouldn't show up. (3/7/17)
- Added six rows to NBA power rankings table. (3/7/17)
- Updated NBA and NFL power rankings tables to include new teams. (3/7/17)
- Updated MLB standings table to new division format. (3/7/17)
- Updated NHL standings table to new division format. (3/7/17)
- Corrected mistake where "Milwaukee" was spelled incorrectly in NBA boxscores. (3/7/17)
- Updated MLB, NBA, NFL and NHL boxscores table to include new teams. (3/7/17)
- Updated MLB, NBA, NFL and NHL league leaders table to include new teams. (3/7/17)
- Updated MLB logos: Baltimore Orioles, Chicago Cubs, Cincinnati Reds, Colorado Rockies, Detroit Tigers, Miami Marlins, Pittsburgh Pirates, San Diego Padres, Toronto Blue Jays, Washington Nationals (3/7/17)
- Updated NBA logos: Atlanta Hawks, Houston Rockets, Los Angeles Clippers, Milwaukee Bucks, Philadelphia 76ers, Sacramento Kings, Toronto Raptors, Utah Jazz, Washington Wizards (3/7/17)
- Updated NFL logos: New York Jets (3/7/17)
Have a request for a new generator or update to an existing one? Post in the discord group.
Frequently Asked Questions...
"What is this site all about?"
This website was designed to help the OS community with creating tables for their dynasty pages. Each "generator" is just a form that you fill out, and once submitted it gathers all of your information and displays it in a nice, clean table. You will be presented with a preview of your table and the HTML code... just copy this code and paste it somewhere inside your dynasty post.
"When I post these tables they do not appear correctly. Am I doing something wrong?"
Probably not. There is an option most people are not aware of, which can be found in the options page when logged in at Operation Sports. At the very bottom of this page underneath "Miscellaneous Options" be sure your Message Editor Interface is set to either the standard or basic editor. Changing this setting will most likely fix any issue you have posting the tables.
"Do I have to register to use these generators?"
No, you do not have to register to use these generators. You do, however, lose the ability to:
- Save generators
- Create schedule tables
- Use "Create-a-Lineup"
"You mentioned schedules but I do not see them listed. Where are they?"
You can begin creating schedules by clicking "+ Add Sports Profile" from your My Account page. Once your profile is set up, go back to the My Account page and begin adding games. At anytime you can edit your profile or any existing games.
"What is Create-a-Lineup?"
Create-a-Lineup is a feature that was suggested by the OS community, which enables users to save their starting lineup (ie. batting order in baseball, etc), which will automatically load when creating a boxscore generator.
"Why is there so much information to enter in a generator?"
The generators are set up like this for one reason... some people like to go all out and report about anything that happened, while others just report the basics. However, when entering information into a generator not every detail is required from you... enter what you want, and the generator will hide anything you don't want to appear in the final output.
"I want to learn HTML but am not sure where to begin. Can you help?"
Yes. There are many websites out there that will teach you everything you need to know about HTML. The best website is w3schools.com, they have awesome tutorials and even have a "Try it Yourself!" button with most tutorials, which enables you to see the code and edit it to see how things change based on what you change in the HTML code. Just start with the basics and practice coding, then once you feel comfortable you can move forward to the more complicated stuff.
Here are a few other good resources:
"Can these tables be posted on another forum/website other than Operation Sports?
Yes, but these tables were specifically designed for the OS forums and/or dynasty pages, so users will likely experience issues if trying to post on a forum that uses phpbb3, for example. Please give OS credit if you post the tables elsewhere.